Ask us a question by filling out your details on the form below. Providing a detailed question can assist us in answering your enquiry promptly. Note: Enquiries can only be attended to Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm. Under 'Select a Category' on the contact form you can choose to:
- request an item if you have a purchase suggestion
- make an information enquiry if you need help with homework or personal research
- let us know if you are having trouble accessing your library account online or need a PIN
- make a general enquiry.
Use the form below to send us any feedback, questions or queries about this website. Alternatively you can email any comments to email@example.com.
Library Purchase Suggestions
You can suggest that we buy a book, or any other item, for others to enjoy also. All suggestions are welcome. Just choose Request an Item from the form below.
The library may decide not to purchase your suggestion for any of the following reasons:
- It is too old, out of print, or we're unable to source it through our usual library suppliers.
- It's too specialised or academic for our collection.
- There is already good coverage on the topic in the collection.
- It doesn't fit within our current collection priorities or budget.
Contact Details of our Library Branches
Waimakariri District Libraries
PO Box 386
Phone (03) 311 8901